Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia’s portfolio includes many of the world’s best known and well loved brands, such as Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall’s, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others; inspire people to take small everyday actions that can add up to make a big difference for the world; and develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to grow while reducing our environmental impact.
The Company offered its shares to the public in 1981 and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since 11th January 1982. As at the end of 2011, the Company ranked six on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalization. The Company owns six factories in Jababeka Industrial Estate, Cikarang, Bekasi and two factories in Rungkut Industrial Estate, Surabaya, East Java, with its head office in Jakarta. Its products consist of about 43 key brands and 1,000 SKUs which are sold through a network of about 500 independent distributors covering hundreds of thousands of outlets throughout Indonesia. Products are distributed through its own central distribution centers, satellite warehouses, depots and other facilities. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Finance Admin Staff
- Responsible for Department's finance administrative matters
- Prepare Finance Report (management & operation)
- Data reconciliation
- Min. D3 Finance/Accounting from reputable University, GPA min. 3.00
- Min. 2 years working experience in similar position
- Great computer skills, esp. Ms. Excel, Ms. Access
- Familiar with SAP
- Good English skill (written & verbal)
Marketing Information Support
- To support Assistant Manager in production and management of marketing information.
- Help management to have a faster and better business decision making
- Provide adhoc information request and cooperate with others
- To gain more knowledge of marketing information and develop information management skill and relevant IT skill.
- Has developed expertise in Marketing Research or Consumer Insight.
- Regularly handling numerous of data.
- Good skill of excel and PowerPoint.
- Age below 30 years old.
- Good written and speak English.
- Min. S1 Math/Stat/Economics/Marketing/Engineering
Factory Accountant - Oleochemical
- Executing factory finance process/operation and accounting controls in respective plant in compliance to the applied regulations & standards.
- Business partnering with various teams, e.g. Manufacturing, Audit, Procurement Finance, Controller.
- Responsible for Month End Closing at plant level to perform activities flawlessly and deliver the result right first time, timely with clear explanation (commentary).
- Be the main contact be the main contact person for SAP related process and be the guardian of costing and master data management at plant level.
- Deploying and executing simplification agenda
- Legally authorized to work in Indonesia
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Fully functional in Cost Accounting & SAP FICO
- Min. 3 years experience in similar field
- Experience in managing team member
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Oleochemical industry would be an advantage
- Willing to relocate to SEI MANGKEI, NORTH SUMATERA
For detailed information & apply online, please refer official source on following link below. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.