|Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung / jiep.co.id|
PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) - JIEP is a leading properties and industrial estate management services company in Indonesia. The Company was established in 1973 and based in Jakarta. The Company operates as state-owned company and as a joint venture between the Government of Republic of Indonesia (with 50% shares) and the Goverment of DKI Jakarta (with 50% shares). The Company is based in Pulogadung East Jakarta and operated as the first industrial estate in Indonesia. PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) supported by 1 business units in real estate and 1 subsidiary company in logistic services business.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Jakarta Industrial Estate Pulogadung (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following position below :
- Honesty, integrity, and have other skills (sports, arts, etc.)
- Min S1 majoring in Environmental Engineering, with GPA min. 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Male, age max. 30 years
- Proficient and experienced preparing SOP environmental management and monitoring, document review environment, the implementation of UKL / UPL and AMDAL, and coordination with agencies / government institutions in the field of the environment at least 1 year
- Able to operate computer (Microsoft Office programs, AutoCAD, or other applications)
- Mastering the English language both spoken and written (preferably)
- Communicative and attractive
For further detail information about job responsibilities and other available positions, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your detailed CV not later than 18 December 2012 to : firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidate will be invited to next step of recruitment.