Citibank - The Citi Indonesia Management Associate program is designed as a common platform for graduate hires across Institutional Clients Group (ICG) and Global Consumer Group (GCG) businesses/functions. Associates will be introduced to broad-based foundation of all ICG and GCG products as well as elective offerings for specialist paths. They will obtain actual industry experience by being assigned to different industry groups as part of their learning to become a universal banker. They will gain in-depth insights into varieties of products and services that are offered by Citi Indonesia through a series of carefully planned informal and formal trainings by senior managers in ICG and related functions.
ICG core business includes treasury, cash management, trade and security services, corporate and structured finance, and investment management. We provide comprehensive financial solutions to a wide range of customers that include local corporations, state owned enterprises, commercial businesses, and multinational companies.
GCG core business includes credit cards, consumer lending, savings & deposits, investment products and treasury products. GCG is a pioneer in the Indonesia credit card industry. We continuously provide innovative and value added programs to our customers. We also provide our customers with industry-leading technology, a strong country presence and a powerful global franchise through Citibank.
Citi Indonesia Management Associates
- Minimum of Bachelor degree from respectable universities
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 from 4.0 scale
- Any major is welcome, preferably Management, Commerce, Finance, Accounting, and/or Marketing
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Proficiency in English
- Proactive, flexible attitude, able to multi-task, team-player, motivated and driven
- Accounting all transaction and funds activities.
- Prepare complete financial statement for mutual funds, unit links, insurance funds, pension funds, etc.
- Calculate the daily NAV.
- NAV report distribution to respective parties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Actively involved in campus organization / has experience in similar organization
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Good attitude, active, dynamic
- Hard working, highly motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta
If you feel that you are the person we're looking for, send your application online, please refer official source from jobstreet on following link below.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
Advertised:1-3-13 | Closing Date:31-3-13