Federal Oil - PT Federal Karyatama is one of subsidiaries from PT Mitra Pinasthika Mustika (MPM Group). Name of Oil Brand produce by PT Federal Karyatama . Founded in 6 June 1988 and the only local oil company in Indonesia. We have two factory located at Rawa Gelam and Rawa Bali. Those factory located in same area, The Pulogadung Industrial Estate, East Jakarta, Indonesia. F.O is the market leader in two wheels vehicles lubricants market, with the most spread marketing network in Indonesia. We have 44 Dealers who supported by more than 10.000 retailers and ready to ensure product availability at the same time ensure the authenticity of the Federal Oil for the consumers across Indonesia. F.O adopt the newest and sophisticated technology of Lube Oil Blending Plant in Indonesia called TVMC Technology® , and First user of Robotic Technology For Filling Oil in The World.
Our core business is:
- Lube Oil Blending Plant, Re packer
- Own Brand: FEDERAL OIL
- Third Parties Brand: AHM OIL (Genuine Oil For Honda Motorcycles)
- Pertamina’s Dealer
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with right skill and experiences to contribute in our team for the following positions:
Secretary to Director (code: Sec-D
- Providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner especially for Director and also support management and division as well.
- Female max. 30 years old
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Secretarial, Linguistics/Languages, or equivalent.
- Computer literate
- Excellence in Administration and Secretarial Duties, Correspondences Skill, Filling Management, and Travel Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, manner, helpful, neat and office etiquette
- Excellence in English
- Has min. 3 years of working experiences in the related field
- Having experience work with expatriate would be very advantages
- Minimum D3 in from reputable University
- Minimum 2 year experiences
- Excellent in computer skill especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience in handling Payroll
- Experience in manufacture industry will be an advantage
- Pleasant personality and good team work
- Responsible for tax calculating and reporting
- Consolidate all aspects of accounting and taxation
- Male/Female max. 30 years old
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent from manufacture industry.
- Having Brevet A and B (those who in C courses are would be advantages)
- Strong analytical management and organizational skills.
- Good analytical abilities and accurate with numbers
- High responsibility, hard work and good motivation.
- Have an excellent interpersonal relationship, as well as team working
- Plus sound knowledge of international tax
- Able to work well under pressure
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel & Outlook skills
- Communication and problem solving skills applicants
- Must be able to work independently and in a team
If you feel that you are the person we're looking for, send your application online, please refer official source from jobstreet on following link below. Advertised: 01-03-13.