|The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ / mufg.co.id|
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd- BTMU is a reputable foreign banking companies in Indonesia. The Bank with its head office located in Tokyo, Japan operated in Indonesian as a settlement bank for many Japanese companies in Indonesia and operated since 1968 with Jakarta as its Branch Office. In Jakarta, the Bank located at Midplaza I building 1-3 fl, Jl Jend Sudirman kav 10-11 Jakarta 10220. The Bank's 100% shares hold by Misubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG). Moreover, there are 6 (six) companies within the same group with BTMU in Indonesia: PT U Finance Indonesia, PT Bumiputera BOT Finance, PT Mitsubishi UFJ Lease and Finance Indonesia, PT MU Research and Consulting Indonesia, PT BTMU-BRI Finance, PT Bank Nusantara Parahyangan Tbk.
Due to strengthen its team, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ currently invite the best potential candidates to join as position below which will based in Surabaya.
Relationship Manager (RM SRB)
- Min 3 years experience as Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking in foreign/joint venture/local banks
- Familiar with banking product and have experience in developing new banking product
- Japanese language ability with Japanese Language Profiency Level 2 and above is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates from IT background are welcome
- Have experience in banking industry is preferable
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing): TOEIC score 750 above or TOEFL score 500 above.
- Hold a minimum of S1 from reputable university in Indonesia or Overseas University with min GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00).
- Computer literate, min Microsoft Office programs such as MS. Word, MS. Excel and MS. Power Point.
- Have excellent interpersonal and analytical skill, able to work in a dynamic working environment, highly motivated, hardworking, responsible, willing to learn, excellent team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
Should you interested, please send your application in English by mentioning position code on the envelope or as subject header in the e-mail along with CV, Academic Record, Transcript and recent photograph (4x6), within two weeks from the date of the advertisement to: to email address: email@example.com or submit by post services and send to following address below. Only selected applicants will be invited for interview and all records will be treated confidential.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd - Surabaya Sub Branch
Graha Bumi Modern - Jl Jend Basuki Rakhmat 106 - 128 Surabaya 60271