|Arnott's Tim Tam / arnotts.com.au|
PT Arnott’s Indonesia - Arnott's is a reputable food and beverage manufacturing company in Indonesia. The Company operated as a subsidiary of Campbell Soup Company, a largest multinational company from US engaged in food and beverage manufacturer. In Indonesia, the Company produced high quality biscuits and famous brands for both domestic and export markets such as Tim Tam, Stiko, Prestige, Good Time, Nyam Nyam among others. PT Arnott's Indonesia's manufacturing plants located in Pondok Ungu - Bekasi West Java.
In line to delight its consumers everyday with their most preferred quality biscuits, PT Arnott’s Indonesia are currently seeking talented individuals to join as position below :
Technical Associate Trainee Program (Code: TAT)
- Min. S1 from Food Technology background with the GPA: 3.00 (scale 4), preferable fresh graduate to max. 2 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate in experimental design and technical understanding of product and process.
- Committed, positive and hardworking.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English both in verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to persuade and influence other.
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from CDA IPB on following link below. Should you interested and qualified, please submit your complete application (application letter, a concise resume, and photograph) by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Put the code of position on the email subject. Closing date 5 August 2012. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.