Rumah Sakit Paru dr Ario Wirawan Salatiga - RSPAW Salatiga is a government-owned hospitals specializing in organ of respiration. RSPAW located in Salatiga Central Java and operated under the Ministry of Health of Republic of Indonesia. The Hospital was established in 1934 under the name of RSTP Ngawen Salatiga. In 2002 the Hospital's name chaged into current name. Currently RSPAW supported by 139 beds, with details of eight ICU beds for tuberculosis, 6 bed ICU non pulmonary / internal medicine, and 125 beds for Space Treatment.
In order to improve services to community, currently RSPAW Salatiga invites the best candidates to join as following positions that which work as non permanent staff (tenaga honorer):
- Diploma 3 majoring in Informatics Engineering / Management Informatics / Systems Informatics / Programmer
- Diploma 3 majoring in Analyst Pharmacy
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI)
- Age maximum 35 years old in January 2012
- Maximum graduation year of 2005
- Minimum GPA 2, 75
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply, please refer official source from CC UDINUS on following link below. Registration is free of charged and closed on 28 July 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.