Lowongan Kerja Cargill – PT Cargill Indonesia is a multinational US based company, an international marketer, processor and distributor of agricultural, food, financial and industrial products and services with more than 159,000 employees in over 68 countries. he company provides distinctive customer solutions in supply chain management, food applications, and health and nutrition. If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill .
Accounting Temporary Staff
- Ensure all payments are recorded into the system in time and charged to the correct accounts i.e. capex, opex, etc.
- Ensure to execute payments only when it is due and also the accuracy of payment amount, beneficiary details, bank details, etc.
- Ensure that the payment made to internal and or external parties are truly company obligation in returns of goods received and/or services performed by suppliers/contractors, employee reimbursement and/or entitlement,
- Ensure that all supporting documents required are attached, minimum 3 (three) major supporting documents are original i.e. PO, invoice, delivery notes.
- Ensure accrued expenses are recorded in proper period and advances to supplier are settled in time.
- Ensure information for monthly tax returns is submitted in timely manner.
- Regularly update on outstanding issues and processes.
- Holding min. Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting (GPA min 2.8).
- Fresh graduate with 1 year of accounting experience.
- Good understanding of accounts payable cycle and intermediate accounting knowledge.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet)
- Highly ethical, honest, and discipline.
- Proactive, independent, sense of urgency.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph to the following address:
DIRECTOR OF HR CARGILL INDONESIA
PO.BOX 4345 JAKARTA 10001
Can_Indo@cargill.com / Indohr_Recruitment@cargill.com