Lowongan Kerja Metro TV 2012
Metro TV was established in August 2000, starting with 280 employees, mostly working in the newsroom and production area. Metro TV represents one of the subsidiary company of the MEDIA GROUP owned by Mr. Surya Paloh. Metro TV was aired on 25th of November 2000 as a trial process with just 12 hours a day of broadcast time. But starting 1st of April 2001, it was aired for 24 hours a day. Metro TV consists of 60% news and 40% entertainment programs in the weekdays, and 60% entertainment programs and 40% news in the weekend. Metro TV news is brought out in 3 languages: Indonesian, English, and Mandarin. Metro TV offers local and International Headline News and comprehensive news program in all fields: political, economic, business and investments, criminality, art & culture, and history documentations in a quick, credible and reliable way, not only needed by our local society but also as a reference to international Press Agencies.
PT Media Televisi Indonesia is looking the best Indonesian young people who interested in broadcasting industry to join as following positions :
Metro TV Management Development Program – MMDP
Development program for Human Resources & General Affair / Finance & Accounting / Sales & Marketing
- TOEFL Score min 450
- Fluent in Korean Language is an advantage
- Preferably hold a Bachelor degree from Management, Psychology, Law, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Systems or English Literature
- Actively involved in organizational activities is an advantage
- Journalist Development Program – JDP
Development Program for News Reporter & Presenter
- Camera face
- Interested in Journalistic
- TOEFL Score min 500
- Camera Person Development Program
Development Program for News Camera Person
- Min height 170 cm
- Have perfect eyesight, not color blind
- Interested and photography and journalistic
- TOEFL score min 450
- Bachelor degree from any majors with GPA min. 3.00
- Max age 26 years old
- Have strong interest in media industry
- Good team player, achievement orientation
- Energetic and willing to work in flexible long hours
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Willing to follow a working bound (ikatan dinas)
How to apply ?
Should you interested, please submit your CV trough walk in interview
30 – 31 August 2012 (09.00 – 14.00) at Grand Lobby Metro TV.
Or submit by email to :
Write the position tittle as your email subject and only short-listed candidates will be notified.