Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense and aerospace industries.
Due to expansion of b internationally renowned Integrity Management Contracts, Oceaneering has immediate vacancies far Con-asian arid Inspection Engineers at all levels to futfit conf’acts both nationally and internationally
Candidates at all levels are required immediately
• GRADUATES - Metallurgy Chemical & Mechanical Engineering
• ASSISTENT ENGINEERS CORROSION
• INSPECTION ENGINEERS
• SENIOR & LEAD CORROSION & INSPECTION ENGINEERS
• PROJECT MANAGERS
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, manage or implement as appropriate assigned asset corrosion control & integrity strategies, participate in and effectively report upon associated activities and practices, and povide corrosion/integrity engineering support services to Oceaneering atid/ or client companies.
• Assure safe ongoing operations with no threat to the environment on behalf of clients.
• Provide integrity engineering support services to assigned assets and/or clients, participial in and effectively report upon those services, provide other assigned engineering support services to Oceaneering and/ or client companies as required, and gain an appropriate range and depth of successful experience to enable personal development to professional engineer status
• Degree qualified in a recognized engineering or science related discipline. For Corrosion positions, Post graduate qualification in Corrosion Engineering preferred.
• Ranging from entry level graduates to experienced professions in the oil and gas or related industries with Sound knowledge of relevant plant, process or production chemistry, and structural and process materials properties.
• Knowledge and experience of various failure mechanisms for oil arid gas plant and equipment.
• Ability to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of and be able to use applicable national and international standards in the related fields.
• Possess proven and successful experience in delivery of high quality oral and written technical communications
We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to advance in a dynamic international company with opportunities both locally and globally. All interested candidates please submit your CV to the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oceanering delivering Engineering Integrity --- Update :