BP Indonesia , Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. With a workforce of 80,000 employees, BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
Manages the operation of a data hub system interfacing with multiple engineering representatives and third parties. This role reports to the Project Information Manager (entry level position into Project Services).
• Responsible for the overall integrity of the projects equipment and systems data (e.g. maintenance equipment numbering systems, materials, contractor, vendors, facilities, project and financial planning parameters, asset register, vendor contract information/service level agreements).
• Identify all sources of equipment and other static master data and understand who the content owner is & what their agreed roles and responsibilities in regard to their data set are.
• Ensure all data is submitted and maintained on time for all process activities it supports.
• Ensure processes are in place to achieve data accuracy and where appropriate ties in correctly to the asset model (e.g. 3D platform model for instance).
• Ensure data issues are resolved on a timely basis.
• Ensure all functions are clear on data maintenance responsibilities.
• Establish processes to ensure data in supply chain and contractor management systems is accurate.
• Works with commissioning team to ensure that information is received in a timely manner and appropriately handles returned as-built data.
• Works with contractor information managers and document and data controllers to ensure that they have processes and procedures in place to maintain the quality of data in their systems.
University graduate, minimum degree: S1, Discipline: Engineering in any major
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of experience as Engineering Data Specialist (Equipment Tag Numbering Specialist) specifically in Oil & Gas Industry
• Systems Oriented, strong administrative skills, strong enforcer of standard & specification, has knowledge and skill in Interface Management, well organized, works well under pressure.
• Good computer skill in (i.e. MS Office and Explorers, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Internet Explorer, etc),
• Experienced in using EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) such as: Documentum, etc.
• Experienced in using Engineering Data Database (i.e. eB, Project Wise, Life Cycle Server, etc).
• Experienced working in Pre-FEED, FEED and EPC type of projects
• Experienced in managing large numbers of data (approximately no less than, or more than 100.000 Equipment Tags in a single project)
• Experienced working with multiple contractors and Sub-contractors/suppliers, and also with multiple disciplines
• Has a flexibility to work on a Rota basis in a remote area (Tangguh LNG site) if needed.
• Has a good Knowledge of filing and data management systems and has a good/deep understanding of the principles of Data Management and Engineering Data (Equipment Tagging) Specification
• Has Good knowledge in Document Management.
• Has knowledge in 3D modellling, simulations programs and other modeling software/ program used tipycally in Oil & Gas Industri
• Good command of English.
• Safety oriented.
• Must hold Indonesian citizenship
Desirable Criteria & Qualifications:
Has experience working in Major Project and his/her experience has been specialized in Data Management
Jobs BP Indonesia 2013
Expired : 11 October 2013
Expired : 11 October 2013