|PGASCOM / pgascom.co.id|
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara - PGASCOM is a reputable telecommunication company in Indonesia. The Company was established in 2007 and operated as a direct subsidiary company of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk with 99.93% of sharesowned. Other 0.07% holds by Yayasan Kesejahteraan Pegawai Perusahaan Umum Gas Negara. The Company is based in Jakarta and supported by more than 1,500 KM of fiber optic networks from Jakarta to Singapore through Lampung, Jambi, Palembang, and Batam. In 2009, PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara obtained a licensed as a Closed Fixed Network Operator by the Ministry of Communications and Informatics of Republic of Indonesia, and since then the Company has serviced 3 telecommunications operators in Indonesia. Based on PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2011, PGASCOM's total assets in 2011 amounted to Rp120,500 million, increased by 4,12% from Rp115,732 million in 2010.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara invites the best professional to join as position below
Business Development - Interconnection Staff
- Minimum D3/S1 Degree in Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering/IT Engineering from reputable university
- Minimum 2 years experience in Telecommunication area
- Male or female with maximum age 30 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication Bahasa and English, with minimum TOEFL 450
- Mastering SDH and DWDM Backbone technology
- CCNA or CCNP Certificate is preferred
- Mastering LAN & WAN Standard & Networking
- Good analytical thinking, smart, strong willing to learn and able to work under pressure
For further detail information about job responsibilities and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview.