|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is a wellknown company in Indonesia that was focused in consumer goods (FMCG) business. The Company operated in 1933 and initially operated in Angke Jakarta under the name of Lever's Zeepfabrieken N.V. with its first product is Sunlight laundry soap. Currently, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk operated with main business in manufacturing, distribution and marketing of consumer goods, such as including detergents, shampoo, soaps, deodorants, cosmetic products, margarine, dairy based food, ice cream, tea based beverages and fruit juice. The Company is based in Jakarta and its headoffice located in Graha Unilever Jl Gatot Subroto Jakarta. The Company also operates 8 factories and 429 distributor in all over Indonesia. Based on PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2011, during the 2011 business year, Unilever Indonesia booked of Rp23.5 trillion as a net sales.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are invites the best Indonesian young people to join as following positon :
Assistant Area Sales Manager
Reference : 2012-SDC-VIII-AASM
- Minimum S1 graduate from any discipline, minimum GPA of 2.7
- Minimum 2 years experience as sales in FMCG companies & Pharmacy
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Having experience in organization (lead person in college / current job)
- Have a good communication and negotiation skills
- Having the ability to analyze and think logically, especially in dealing with "Numbers"
- Able to drive a car and have SIM A
For further detail informations and to apply online, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. Registration valid until 30 November 2012. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.