|Bank CIMB Niaga / vivanews.com|
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk - CIMB Niaga is a leading financial institution in Indonesia. The Company has a license to operate as commercial bank, foreign exchange bank and sharia bank. CIMB Niaga was formerly known as Bank Niaga, which was founded in 1955. The name PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk was established in 2008 as a mergers result between Bank Niaga and Lippo Bank. The Company is based in Jakarta and as of December 2011 operates 901 office networks and 1,749 units of total ATM spread across 163 cities throughout Indonesia. CIMB Niaga also supported by 13,612 employees and had 2 strategic subsidiaries which are engaging in multifinance business, namely PT CIMB Niaga Auto Finance and PT Kencana Internusa Artha Finance. Based on CIMB Niaga Annual Report 2011, the Company successfully to strenghtening its position as the 5th largest bank in Indonesia with booked Rp167 trillion as its total assets, Rp126 trillion as its total loans and Rp132 trillion as its total customers' deposit in 2011.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions below :
- E-Banking Manager (EM)
- Relationship Manager (RM)
- Minimum Education : Bachelor Degree (S1) with min GPA 2.75 of 4
- Having 1 - 2 years of experience in the banking or retail industry, and knowledge of the banking products are an advantage
- Age between 24 - 30 years old
- Strong motivation for improvement
- Positive attitudes are essential in performing sales and service activities
- Pleasant yer assertive in communication skills
- Fair English skills, verbal and in writting
For further detail information about job requirements and responsibilities, please refer official source from PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk on following link below. Should you interested, pbring your CV, most recent coloured photo (4x6 cm) and copy of ID directly through walk in interview that will held on 24 November 2012 and 15 December 2012 (09.00 - 16.00 WIB) at following address below. Only first 400 applicants will be invited and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Citiwalk Sudirman Lt 5
Jl KH Mas Mansyur No 24 Kav 121 Jakarta Pusat