Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 - ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent upstream energy company, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia's leading partner in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. We're searching for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global company for the following position.
BASIC PURPOSE :
Provide data management, material reconciliation, and cost control support in a safe, legal, environmentally responsibleand effective manner to the ConocoPhillips Indonesia Well Operations Group. Be the owner of the data and the data store and then be able to take theraw data and convert it into useful information; such as internal and external benchmarking, probabilistic cost estimations,time evaluations etc. Then in collaboration with the engineers that information is turned in to knowledge. The Technician plays a very essential role in the value creation cycle.
- Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to communicate and listen
- Ability to research and interpret Federal and State regulations
- Team player
- Candidate should have strong IT skills
- Proficient in English
- Candidate should have proven ability to work in multi-discipline, multi-cultural environments
- Candidate should have ability to support technical personneL
- Desired Experience Level
- High School education or BS degree in any discipline
- 5+ years experience in drilling, completion, or production operations or an equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
- Special Skills, Training, & Certifications
- Candidate should be proficient in engineering software applications, specifically those for well operation reporting and data management, e.g., MaxWell, WellView, WellPlan, etc
SUPERVISOR BARGING OPERATIONS
- Responsible to ensure safe and timely execution of Barging Operations
- Leading role in developing 30 Day activity plan and ensure the works are executed as planned.
- Supervises all aspects of cargo loading, offloading/lightering ,lifting and related documentation.
- Responsible for the continuous monitoring, optimisation and inspection of the vessel’s , .
- Supervises and directs all contractor and crew to work in accordance with safety procedures and in compliance with COPI policies and procedures.
- Liaises closely with the Maintenance , Support services and and other Production Supervisors to ensure proper planning and co-ordination in order to provide full support to Barging operations
- Basic education (s) S1 degree (Technical back ground or equivalent)
- Experience (s) 5 years (minimum) of work experience in Oil & Gas Operation
- Skill (s) Mooring/Unmooring, Operation, Crude Oil Receiving and Storage Arrangement, Crude Oil Lifting Operation and Documentations, vetting inspection
- Desirable (s) Capable to supervise multi function team and lead execution of work safely Pipeline & ROW.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Develop, implementing and close monitoring of business process 30 Day Plan and 7 day Plan
- Schedule compliance: Jobs worked, completed as scheduled and timely distribution of metrics and reports
- Planning compliance: accuracy of information, estimate of labor and material
- Reduction in emergency call hours to planned work hours
- Contributes to provide and monitoring data of overall operating budget
- Manage work priority, develop job plans, define parts and material, define crafts and skills and engage the proper resources to develop a safe, effective and efficient work control plan
- Provide data to identify the system and process and determine what improvements are possible to deliver the maximum value
- Education : Min. D3 of Technical
- Experiences : Min. of 7 years in oil and gas with multi craft experiences.
- Computer Literate : MS Office, Power Point, SAP, Scheduling program i.e MS Project or Primavera
- English : Fluently