Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 - The Putera Sampoerna Foundation (PSF) is the first Social Business Institution in Indonesia with the vision to create eminent and responsible future leaders and entrepreneurs for Indonesia to face the challenges of global participation.
The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is the first non-profit organization to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certificate of quality management systems which are of international standard. Applying the principles of transparency and accountability in all its activities, the Putera Sampoerna Foundation has been trusted by more than 250 corporations, organizations and associations as a provider for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. The Putera Sampoerna Foundation is periodically audited by a third-party international auditor and its report is published in the Putera Sampoerna Foundation's annual report.
Currently Putera Sampoerna Foundation is looking for high motivated candidates to fulfill the following positions:
- Provide draft of annual program strategies/ action plan/ budget within Academic Department and submit to KTSP officers regarding History program.
- Organize & implement the approved program strategies / action plan/ budget based on the coordination and direction from KTSP officers.
- Produces and submit regular and other periodic report (monthly/semi-annual/annually) regarding all activities or issues within his/her area responsibility.
- Develop, maintains and improve the relationship with relevant parties to support the achievement of the position’s targets.
- Recommends improvement as based on the facts faced in the daily operations of the program to the management.
- Performs other work-related duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by superiors.
- Teaching History for grade 10, 11, and 12
- Holds min S1 from majoring in history
- Competent in teaching history
- Possesses min 2 years work experience in the same position.
- Possesses reasonable knowledge in using relevant office applications such as Microsoft words, excel, power point, etc.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good conceptual skill.
- Good administrative skill.
For more information, visit: www.sampoernafoundation.org
Only short-listed candidates that meet the above qualifications will be notified.