PT Mazars Indonesia is a member of PT Mazars, an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accounting, tax, legal and advisory services. We have offices in 69 countries, across five continents, with nearly 13,000 professionals. We have grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers in Indonesia. In response to our continuing rapid growth, we are looking for alumni FEB UGM to join us as:
Assistant Manager of External Audit (AM)
- Prepare independently report from assignments.
- Master skills in building long-term relationships with clients.
- Delegate works to subordinates and control their outputs.
- Manage technically subordinates and take responsibility of their training.
- Involve in the life of the audit department (recruitment, training, professional practices).
- Take responsibility of part of business development (potential clients).
- Alumni FEB UGM complete 4 year studies in economics, with expected GPA of 3.00
- Professional qualifications: Certified accountant (Ak), start CPA certification, years of experience in KAP: at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of English language (active knowledge in speech and writing).
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesian accounting and auditing standards.
- Good knowledge of IFRS & IAS.
- Good orientation in tax issues and legal contexts.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of audit techniques (active use on a good level).
- 2 positions available for Assistant Manager and Senior Auditor in Audit Dept.(External Audit).
Please send your application with update CV and other relevant information to PT Mazars Bali, HR Department, IKAT Plaza Building 3rd Floor, Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai 505, Pemogan, Denpasar 87221 or send via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org