Lowongan Kerja 2013 - The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 2009 and provides financial services in financing facilities, guarantees and insurance, and also consulting services for exporters. The Company headquartered in Jakarta and supported by 3 regional offices located in Surabaya, Medan and Makassar. Based on Indonesia EximbankAnnual Report 2011, the Company achieved strong growth in total assets of 27.54% to Rp 26.32 trillion. The Company’s Financing also grew by 30.53% from that of 2010 to become Rp 20.54 trillion in 2011.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently Indonesia Eximbank invites the potential candidates to join as following position below.
One of the Indonesian State-owned Financial Institution in Jakarta is looking for potential candidates for the position of:
Assistant Relationship Manager for Credit Recovery
- Male/Female, max ages 30
- Hold Min. S1 from reputable university
- With GPA min 3.00
- At least 1 year banking experiences as Junior RM or Assistant RM for Credit Restructuring
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Excellent in English both verbal & written
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure
- Good in Team Work and socialize with others
Only applicant who meets all the requirements will be processed for the next step!