Lowongan Kerja Garuda Indonesia Oktober 2012
Lowongan Garuda Indonesia – Adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
- Event Organizer
- Risk Management Analyst
- Chef on Board
Event Organizer (Closing date: 7 October 2012)
- Male / Female, Good Looking
- WNI (Indonesian Citizens) with maximum age 27 years old
- Minimal S1 majoring in Communications, Management, Economics, Public Relations, MICE, and International Relations with GPA min 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Min 2 years of experience in the field of Event Organizer
- Have a good communication and public relations skills
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Able to work in a teams or individually
Risk Management Analyst ( Closing date: 7 October 2012 )
- Male, with max. age 27 years old
- Min. S1 from reputable university majoring in Industrial Engineering and Business Management with GPA min. 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Preferably have at least 1 year of experience in the same field
- Good looking and good personality, friendly, adaptable, disciplined, and have integrity
- Fluent in English (oral and written), mastering in spreadsheet
- Computer literate, min. Ms Office and internet
- Abie to work in a team or individual
- Communicative, disciplined, hardworking, creative, innovative, dynamic, and able to work under pressure
CHEF ON BOARD ( Closing date: 4 October 2012 )
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English (minimum TOEIC score 700) with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- At least 3 years experience as Chef de partie or Sous Chef in the leading hotel or fine dining.
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 160 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
- 24 – 35 Years Old.
How to apply ?
Please follow the link below for apply :
- All selection process will held at Jakarta.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.