Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 70 different countries, and employs some 73,000 people worldwide. Eni has been exploring and producing hydrocarbons for almost eighty years.
Eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy, West and North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia. Eni Indonesia participates in eleven PSCs in Indonesia, Including nine in Deep Water, and is pursuing an active exploration and development program.
1. MAINTENANCE EENGINEER (Code: FACO3)
- To provide specialist maintenance engineering input into the front end and detailed engineering design of production plant.
- To ensure the Operability and Maintainability philosophy application during full life of the production plant.
- The candidate must have a degree in Engineering, 5 years of Oil and Gas industry experience and 3 years experience as lead position in CMMS development and/or RCM implementation.
2. PIPELINE ENGINEER (Code: FACO1)
- To provide specialist pipeline engineering input into the conceptual, front end and/or detailed engineering design of offshore and onshore field development projects.
- To ensure that contractor pipeline designs and specifications meet project requirements and industry best practice.
- The candidate must have a degree in Engineering and a minimum 7 years of oil and gas industry experience and 5 years of pipeline design experience.
3. PIPING ENGINEER (Code: FACO4)
- To review and approve the specification, design and supply (by contractors) of piping equipment and systems in onshore/offshore production facilities, ensuring that they are in conformance with schedule, project specifications, standards, codes, procedures, scope of work, design parameters, industry practices, P&lDs, line, stress information and vendor data.
- The candidate must have a degree in Engineering and a minimum 7 years of oil and gas industry experience and 5 years of piping design experience
4. PIPING SUPERVISOR (Code: PDVO9)
- Engineering supervision of mechanical work completion by contractors according to Method Statement.
- Control that construction schedule is followed by contractors.
- Control construction plans and quality control. S Technical acceptance of completed mechanical work and facilities and as built documentation.
- The candidate must have a degree in Engineering or technical degree, experience in - ---- Project Engineering in a major oil and gas company. not less than 7 years of working experience in oil and gas industry, both offshore and onshore, and not less than 3 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising contractors.
5. CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR (Code: PRCO2)
- To carry out the day to day administration of the contractual and related matters on contracts.
- To ensure contractor compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- To oversee and assist Project Teams in the management of execution contracts.
- The candidate must have a degree in quantity surveying or engineering discipline, a minimum of 5 years experience of which a minimum of 3 years as a Contract Engineer involved in the preparation, negotiation and administration of a broad range of complex technical contracts/purchases with the essential knowledge and experience of commercial, insurance and legal issues and experience in working directly/indirectly with an oil and gas company.
6.CONTRACT ENGINEER (Code: PRC03)
- To provide specialist support in the drafting of contracts within defined procedures and established plans.
- To provide support for the definition of contractual strategy to be used on the basis of operational needs.
- To ensure the completion of activities for the procurement of goods and services, keeping up to date on product specifications and market opportunities.
- The candidate must have an Engineering, technical or economic degree, a minimum of 4 years contracts experience in the up-stream process and oil and gas projects of which at least 2 years working f~r Development of major and/or high complexity oil and gas projects.
7. EPC CONTRACT SPECIALIST (Code: PRV01)
• To perform the effective processing of commercial evaluations and required negotiations;
• To ensure the definition of contractual terms and conditions, and the implementation of effective work practice
• The candidate should have a degree in Engineering. 6 years contracts experience in the up-stream process and oil & gas projects of which at least 3 years working for Deep water Development of major and/or high complexity EPC contracts relevant to oil & gas projects
8. PROJECT MANAGER (Code: PDV10)
• To be responsible for managing activities of Project Development (from the evaluation phase, execution concepts, definitions to transition phase) up to the set up and implementation of production phase with efficiency of operational strategy.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering with minimum 15 years, post first degree, relevant knowledge and experience. This should include a minimum of 10 years direct experience in onshore/offshore project development with an operating and production company.
9. PIPELINE WP LEADER (Code: PDV11)
• To ensure the management, execution and delivery of infield pipelines from FEED through detailed engineering up to procurement and installation, ensuring achievement of project cost, schedule, quality and HSES targets.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering, experience in Project Engineering in a major oil and i gas company for Offshore pipelines and facilities, not less than 10 years of working experience in the oil and gas industry and not less than 5 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising the contractors in pipeline design and construction. Working in a prior similar role would be beneficial.
10. ONSHORE WP LEADER (Code: PDVO1)
• To ensure the management of the execution of onshore activities with the overall Project Development plan, coordinating a team of engineers, fabrication specialists and onshore construction/civil engineers.
• The candidate must have a degree in Engineering or technical degree, experience in Project Engineering in a major oil and gas company for onshore facilities, hot less than 7 years of working experience in the oil and gas industry, both offshore and onshore and not less than 5 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising the contractors. Working in a prior similar role would be beneficial.
You must be a good communicator and high motivated with highly effective multidisciplinary team working skills; Good analytical skills as well as effective communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
Please apply for this advertisement to: firstname.lastname@example.org (must specify the position title and position code on the email subject). Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 1 October 2012. --- Update :