Lowongan Kerja Unilever Indonesia
Established on 5th December 1933 Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. As one of the world’s greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world’s best careers. We are looking for you who believe that this place is the best place to develop your career and yourself.
Assistant Customer Development Finance Manager – Jakarta/ Cikarang
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to Area Sales Manager (General Trade) in ensuring achievement of sales target by providing relevant, accurate and timely information on the financial aspect
- Responsible in managing debtors and claim settlement in the area
- Exercise proper budgetary control of support resources in the area
- Responsible for overall operation of sales depot, including complying with local government regulation, tax, labor related, etc
- Willing to be placed in big cities in Indonesia
- Willing to travel
- Min University degree in Accounting
- Possess good numerical analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- IT Literate
- Speed in responding queries from CD team
- Working English
- Min 1 year experience in finance and accounting area
- Valid until: 04 Oct 2012
Assistant Finance Manager Business Partnering – Jakarta/ Cikarang
- Responsible for coordinating overall finance process for the division: monthly results, rolling forecast, division commentaries, long term planning, rigor analysis in advertising and promotion by type.
- Responsible for interpreting results/ forecasts to marketing teams and using output to drive responsible change in current/ future decision making
- Drive the agenda for Return on Marketing Investments, helping the business maximize return on investments, especially on account payable.
- Excellent academic record with University degree in Accounting
- Min 2 years experience in a large business of which the most recent role should be in business partnering and Profit & Loss management.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent in MS Excell
- Good project management
- Strong in strategic influencing
- Valid until: 30 Sep 2012
Should you interested and meet the requirements above please apply at links below.
ACDFM | AFMBP