SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte Ltd is part of Singapore Petroleum Company Limited, a Singaporean oil company. SPC is involved in the exploration and production of petroleum, refining, trading and petroleum product distribution. SPC Mahakam Hilir is seeking experienced and competent staff to join its Exploration & Production team in Jakarta, Indonesia.
This position is based at Base Camp in Samarinda and candidates are expected to be very proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and have experience of having worked, or are currently working, in Indonesia. Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Human Resource Officer
• Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Indonesia manpower regulation and requirements by Singapore headquarter (HQ).
• Source, screen, interview and recruit candidates for both Jakarta office and Samarinda drilling site.
• Prepare manpower reports to Ministry of Manpower in compliance with BP Migas requirements and HR reports to Singapore HQ.
• Compute, process and administer monthly payroll including income tax and Jamsostek administration.
• Maintain and update employee database which includes timely renewal of employment contract.
• Oversee Admin Assistant to provide general office administration support to Jakarta office.
• Prepare annual HR budget, manpower plan and performance management.
• Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a reputable University.
• Min. 5 years of relevant experience preferably from an upstream Exploration & Production Multi-National Company.
• Meticulous and able to work independently.
• Good command of both written and spoken English.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
The Human Resource
SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte. Ltd.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. --- Update :