Loker Bank Panin 2013 - Panin Bank is one of the major commercial banks in Indonesia and currently ranked seventh in terms of assets. With strong capital base, prudent risk management, and network of more than 450 branches throughout Indonesia; we forged ahead toward our mission to transform Panin Bank into one of Indonesia’s leading consumer and business banks.
As one of the largest bank in Indonesia with wide network of more than 450 offices in 30 provinces, Panin Bank aims to become leader of financial service provider in Indonesia. To support our strong growth, we invite highly motivated graduates to join our prestigious New Account Officer Program Commercial (New AOP-COMM)
BECOME PRO IN BANKING INDUSTRY AND REACH YOUR SUCCESS TOGETHER WITH US!!!
New AOP-Commercial (Region Jawa Tengah)
Jawa Tengah, Yogyakarta
New AOP-Commercial (Region Sumatera)
Aceh, Bengkulu, Jambi, Lampung, Riau, Sumatera Barat, Sumatera Selatan, Sumatera Utara, Bangka Belitung, Kepulauan Riau
New AOP-Commercial (Region Sulawesi)
Sulawesi Selatan, Sulawesi Tengah, Sulawesi Tenggara, Sulawesi Utara
New AOP-Commercial (Region Kalimantan)
Kalimantan Barat, Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur
- Manage and promote business relationship with existing / new customers
- Promote lending products, especially commercial credit
- Track, maintain and analyze customers data
- Analyze financial statements and prepare report on customer’s credit worthiness
- Drive sales by developing pricing strategies, improving market penetration and outstanding loan within assignment accounts
- Male / Female, max. 25 years old
- Student in final semester, fresh graduate, or those with max. 3 years working experience
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree from any major with minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4.00)
- Good communication and presentation skills as well as negotiation and analytical capabilities
- Have a strong willingness to work in marketing area and under pressure
- Fluent in English / Mandarin and computer literate
- Dynamic, energetic, highly motivated
- Ready to be placed in any major branches in region Jawa Tengah, Sumatera, Sulawesi, Kalimantan.