PT Merck Tbk . is a leading multinational company in the pharmaceutical and chemical business in Indonesia. Founded in 1970, PT Merck Tbk went public in 1981. The majority of the shares are held by the Merck Group, headquartered in Germany, which is the oldest pharmaceuticals and chemicals company in the world.
In the Chemicals business, Merck markets a whole range of laboratory reagents, pigments and other specialty chemicals. In pharmaceuticals, we manufacture and market well-known pharmaceutical brands such as Neurobion®, Sangobion® and Glucophage®.
To accelerate our growing business, our Consumer Health Care division is looking for a result-driven, dynamic and energetic candidate to fill the vacant position as:
Marketing Trainee (MT Marketing/CH)
- Preparing new packaging
- Assisting in brand activation programs
- Monitoring on field execution
- Bi-weekly market visit
- Preparing innovative promo materials
- Analysis of sales report and Nielsen data
- Coordination with supply chain/distribution manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- M/F, age 23-27 years old
- Willing to travel
- Able to work under pressure
- Good analytical, strategic, communication, and project management skills
- Good sense of teamwork
- Self motivated, can work independently
- Maximum 1 year period contract in which he/she will be rotated within marketing department
- At the end of the period, if there is vacancy and the candidate shows good performance, will be promoted to permanent employee and fill in the position of Associate Brand Manager/Brand executive
Export Import Supervisor "Exim Spv"
- To control and give direction of export and import operation function, arrangements procedures, and maintains current information on import-export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions both air and ocean freight, for both chemicals and pharmaceuticals division.
- Responsible to arrange effectively any direct delivery cargo (cross docking), start from the arrival at local port up to delivery to customer.
- Conversant with export import documentations (Invoice, Packing, List, Certificate of Origin, BL, PEB & EDI) and preparing report and analysis daily, monthly performance of export & import, both air and sea.
- Maintain a good relationship with forwarders, airlines and shipping lines.
- Control Air and Sea handling cost and liaise proactively with customs office both Air and Sea port
- Responsible in defining import tariff for all imported and exported company’s product
- Being a main support to Chemical division for any BPOM registration and recommendation letter issue
- Responsible for any registration issue for pharmaceuticals non finished good materials
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience preferably in Export Import Management, Logistics Company, Chemicals or Pharmaceuticals field
- Posses knowledge on Export & Import Procedures for Air and Sea freight forwarding
- Possess Certification In Customs Operation (from “Pusdiklat Beacukai”)
- Fluent in English and also familiar with Ms Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- This position will be placed in SCM Pharma Department
Procurement Staff (Procurement Staff)
- To performed and follow up daily activities of sourcing, material requirement and reacting as purchase function
- Follow up sourcing activities
- Supporting new packaging development
- Coordinare with user departments and suppliers in the procurement scope of work for projects assigned
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of order processing
- Knowledge in packaging matters (raw materials)
- Maintain master data to support daily operations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain field, preferably in Pharmaceutical/FMCG industries
- Knowledge in inventory management, export/import procedures & terms of delivery
- Analytical thinking, high accuracy and strictly
- Having Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English, and computer literacy
- Contract positions available (about 3-4 months)
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application, CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, to:
PT. Merck Tbk Indonesia
Jl. TB Simatupang No. 8, Pasar Rebo, Jakarta Timur 13760
Closing Date: 08-03-13
Company Address: Jl.TB. Simatupang No. 8 Gedong-Pasar Minggu Jakarta Timur 13760