Huawei Technologies is one of the leading players in the global telecom market based in China.Currently, we have over 95,000 employees, of whom more than 46% are devoted to R&D. In addition, 45 of the world’s top 50 operators have chosen Huawei as their cooperator. In 2010, our contract sales reached US$ 26 billion, of which more than 70 % was from international markets, and represented a year-over-year growth rate of over 40%. Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to enrich people's lives through better communications. For more information about Huawei, please visit: www.huawei.com
Process & Quality Subject Matter Expert
- Process Quality Improvement & Alignment
- Support System Improvement & Alignment
- Process Quality Monitoring & Assessment
- Will be placed in PT Huawei Services,
- Female/male experience in Telecommunication Operation Management (Field Operation/Network Optimization)or from Operation management Consultant
- Have the knowledge to analyze and recommend for improvement in the process and quality improvement
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Minimum age 45 years old
- Excellent written and spoken English,
- Good people approach and presentation skill,
- Good analytic skill
Preferred Job Qualifications
- MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE in Operatiion Management/Operator
- eTOM/ITIL/TL9000 certification/implementation experience
Specialist CMU-Telco (Grade P5)
- Ensure all Change Request (CR) related to CS Core (MSS, MGW, HLR, STP, ITP, Transmission, BSC, RNC, BTS, NodeB ) are practical and applicable to be deployed in the destined Network/System
- Asses & Evaluate CR related to CS Core, Transmission and RAN Network Element based on the Impact, urgency, Risk and benefits
- Helps Change Manager in administering CCB (Change Control Board).
- Technical Advisor of CMU Manager during Authorization Phase
- Assists Change Manager in composing Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Reduce potential revenue leakage due to changing activity
- Will be placed in PT Huawei Services,
- Coordination with Engineer Planning and Design from XL for any request changing in the network.
- D3/S1 in Telecommunication, prefered from PTN/PTS favorite track record in nation wide.
- (Preferable) Have 3 years minimum working experience in related job function of Data Services and VAS design and implementation on Telecommunication.
Advance Requirement (preferred qualification):
- Advance knowledge of CS Core (MSS, MGW, HLR), STP and ITP.
- Advance knowledge of IP Transmission Backbone and Access (DWDM/ROADM-FOADM, SDH, MSTP, RADIO MINILINK, PASOLINK, RTN, SIEMENS SRT1F, DMR SERRIES, MLH3000 )
- Advance knowledge of Radio Access Network Elements (RNC, BSC, BTS, NodeB)
- Advanced in how to deliver good Operational and Development in Telecommunication field
- Advance on CS Core, Transmission and RAN design, implementation and solution
- Good experience on Developing and managing any SOP to meet internal & external requirements and particularly monitoring the implementation of Change Request.
- Good knowledge of Change Management processes and procedures
- D3/S1 in Telecommunication or IT.
- (Preferable) Have 3 years minimum working experience in related job function of GSM Network Design & Implementation on Telecommunication
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunication system.
- Responsible for the legal matters of the company’s business operation Draft and review of commercial contracts, agreements and other legal documents Provide legal advice on the operation of the company and participate in negotiations where legal expertise is required Responsible for matters related to industrial dispute, lawsuit and arbitration Assist with the establishing and registration of subsidiaries or representative offices in the Asia Pacific region Work with contracted law firms on assignments that require external legal services Conduct research and compile information on commercial laws and provide legal training for employees in the company when the need arises
- Minimum LLB Degree holder
- Qualified legal practitioner with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience in the telecommunication industry will be an added advantage
- Knowledgeable in company laws, contract laws and international commercial laws
- Experienced in reviewing and drafting of commercial legal documents
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment
- Business travels in the Asia Pacific region will be required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage
Company Address: Jl. Jendral Sudriman Kav 44 - 46 Gedung BRI 2 Lt. 20 Jakarta Pusat 10210