Established in 1997, PT Cipta Krida Bahari (CKB Logistics) is a subsidiary of ABM Investama that provide integrated logistics services with expertise in total logistics solutions. No matter how large and complex the requirements are, CKB Logistics provides the best fit solutions for your company.
CKB Logistics total logistics solutions enable you to focus on your own company's core competencies so we fully support you on being a world-class competitor in your industry. Our customized logistics solutions will address your entire logistics requirements, including integrated logistics services, project logistics, shorebase management, warehouse management, and shipping.
Given its expertise, CKB Logistics is focusing on oil&gas, mining, contractors, electrical power, heavy equipment, and other energy related industry that require special handling and distribution to remote areas. We offer solutions that are beyond the abilities of our competitors. We relentlessly provide customized solutions for our customers despite geographical and infrastructure constraints and continually support nations development through our logistics services to energy industry.
We are an expanding regional logistics company with a strong commitment to innovation, technology and service excellence, which provide integrated logistics solutions including project logistics, air freight, sea freight, land freight, custom clearance, warehousing, and distribution management.
With more than 33 network coverage all over Indonesia and qualified personnel, CKB Logistics goes the extra miles to support customer growth. We committed to quality and safety of our business process that proved by ISO 9001:2000 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certification.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for high caliber and talented individuals to join and grow with us as follows:
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Cilandak
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis.
- To ensure all cost and expenses have recorded in proper account.
- To investigate variances against budget and provide analysis of differences.
- Assist Accounting Supervisor in assessing feasibility of capital investment proposal.
- Pro-actively give input to Accounting Supervisor the way to reduce cost or expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Dealing with internal and external auditor and responsible for preparation of financial data required.
- Project based assignment, which is assigned by Accounting Supervisor or Finance Controller to specific problem or section.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent from reputable university
- Required skill(s): SAP, Finance Analysis, Accounting, Analytical Skill, Communication Skill, and Leadership.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in SOP and Business Process
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
Company Address: Gedung TMT 1, 7th floor suite 701 JL Cilandak KKO No 1 Cilandak Timur Jakarta 12560
Closing Date: 13-3-13
Fax: 021 - 2997 6797 atau 021 - 2997 6799