PT CIMB Sun Life is a joint venture life insurance company between CIMB Group, CIMB Niaga, and Sun Life Financial. Launched in July 2009, the company provides life, accident and health insurance products, designed to meet the needs of our Indonesian customers. CIMB Sun Life holds a unique position in the Indonesian marketplace because of its ability to leverage the combined strengths of its two parent organizations – Sun Life Financial’s insurance expertise and infrastructure, and CIG Berhad’s extensive treasury capabilities and distribution strength.
CIMB Sun Life’s mission is to understand the needs of the market and deliver smart insurance solutions that empower Indonesians to look forward to a brighter financial future. We aim to be Indonesia’s premier provider of insurance and protection solutions for our customers and business partners by providing expert advice based on core insights.
Vision: CIMB Sun Life will be Indonesia’s premier provider of insurance and protection solutions for our customers and business partners by providing expert advice based on core insights.
Mission: We understand the needs of the market and deliver smart insurance solutions that empower Indonesians to look forward to a brighter financial future. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Financial Planning Analyst
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya)
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of management financial reporting : Key Performance Indicators (KPI) package report for regional office
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of financial packages to CIMB Group (regular and ad hoc)
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of Budget control report and comparability actual vs budget
- Working closely with accounting team to ensure data submitted on time, accurate and complete
- Any other assigment dirrected by FPA Manager and or Financial controller
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators or candidates who has experience specializing in accounting from Life Insurance industry
- Familiar with life insurance financial statement
- Advance Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access, Sun System and Sun XL
- Good in English
Shariah and Segregated Fund (Unit-Link) Accounting Supervisor
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya)
- Daily checking and settle tabarru’ movement report
- Settlement AR/AP transaction between Shariah unit with Segfund and Shariah unit with genfund conventional.
- Prepare journal transaction for shariah unit
- Prepare Quarterly Report to MOF
- Prepared Allocation expenses from SLFI to Shariah and SIS to Shariah
- Check accounting feed from Unit Link transactions prepared by Deutsche Bank to ensure that all transaction was recorded properly
- Prepare AUM Report
- Prepare the reconciliation between NAV by Deutsche Bank and General Ledger
- Bachelor degree Accounting withminimum GPA 2,75.
- Ideally having a minimum of 3 – 4 years experience in Finance/Accounting dept
- Having experience of working within financial institution company / life insurance company
- Having experience in accounting shariah transaction
- Experience using SUN Accounting system (preferably)
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to speak/writing in English
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
You can also send your update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13-03-13
Company Address: Gedung WTC 9th Floor Jl. Jend Sudirman kav. 29-31. Karet, Setiabudi Jakarta Selatan 12920