PT Atlas Copco Nusantara - Atlas Copco was founded in Sweden in 1873. Today, it is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Its global presence now spans more than 170 countries.
Here in Indonesia, in January of 2011, the local firm PT Fluidcon Jaya combined operations with Atlas Copco’s Mining and Rock Excavation business area in Indonesia to become a unified organization known as PT Atlas Copco Fluidcon. Atlas Copco’s Mining and Rock Excavation Technique business area provides equipment for drilling and rock excavation, a complete range of related consumables and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
Headquartered in Jakarta, the new 350-member PT Atlas Copco Fluidcon company offers capital equipment field support and auxiliary product installation through its Jakarta office and 9 regional hub locations. Close customer support is provided from remote and in-mine personnel in approximately 11 additional locations. Atlas Copco , as an equal opportunity employer, encourages diversity in our workforce. Atlas Copco is committed to Sustainable Productivity. PT Atlas Copco Nusantara are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Product Manager RDT (Rock Drilling Tools)
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of capital equipment sales, aftermarket support experience, or other mining equipment related experience preferred.
- Alternatively have a minimum of 7 years experience in underground mining, equipment sales, or aftermarket activities.
- Work cooperatively with Customer Service, Technical Service and Field Service groups in a spirit of teamwork to address problem areas and stimulate after market sales.
- Safeguard the assets of the company in general and reveal no information to competitors or outside parties, which could be harmful to our business.
- Manage in the best interest of the company, those assets entrusted to you, these may include but are not limited to, vehicles, computers, phones, faxes and products.
- Use the budgeted resources available to you in the most cost-effective way for promoting the company’s business.
- Foster practices within the company that is consistent with its values and beliefs. Share knowledge with colleagues and actively work to raise the competence level of the group. Strive for unity and trust within the group and expect to produce results before receiving rewards. Search for truth and avoid propagating rumors.
- Act on behalf of peer group members in their absence as and when called upon to do so either by design or circumstance.
- Always promote a positive working environment both with co-workers and customers.
- Good command in English
- Excellent in operating computer program : Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Computer application (Scala & Lotus Notes)
Finance & GA Supervisor
- S1 Accounting Degree
- Having experience for 5 years as Accounting Staff or 2 years as Accounting Supervisor
- Familiar with tax/custom regulations
- Good command in English
- Having strong computer skills; sounds ERP system (SAP, Pronto, Sun system etc), Microsoft office and Internet communication interface
- Achievement driven
- Analytical and conceptual mind set
- Meticulous and accuracy in work output
- Initiative – ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Having integrity and be able being a solid team work
- Customer service orientation
- willing to be placed at Samarinda
For detailed information & apply online, please refer apply on following link below. Company Address: Kawasan Komersial Cilandak 203 Jl. Cilandak KKO Jakarta Selatan 12075. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.