PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia (TPI) - Asuransi Tugu is one of the largest general insurance company in Indonesia with over 30 years of experience, strong financial condition and extensive international network. Established in Jakarta on 25 November, 1981, TPI began business by providing insurance protection at the national oil and gas industry, especially by PT Pertamina (Persero) as the parent company of TPI, as well as the contractor for the results of Pertamina. Along with a growing company, we developed a business segment in the domestic market by offering insurance products of non-oil and gas. Our current clients consist of companies from the banking sector, aviation and technology.
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia has nine subsidiaries and employs 280 employees at our headquarters in Jakarta and one in four branches and three representative offices in Surabaya, Bandung and Medan. To strengthen our presence in the international market, we have established PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia In general insurance company and the world's leading risk management. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Asuransi Tugu is looking for high qualified and talented person to fill in the following position :
Accounting Officer (ACC)
- Min 2 years experience at Public Accountant Office
- Preferably has conducting an audit insurance companies
- Male, max age 28 years at 1 July 2013
- Indonesian citizen with excellent health
- Bachelor/Master degree. preferably in Accounting of Finance from reputable University
- Have a good knowledge in general insurance business industry
- Fluent in English, with TOEFL min 475
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent as a team worker, and in partnership with other organizations
- Fast-learner, strong leadership, strong analytical thinking, and good interpersonal skill
For detailed information, please refer apply from Asuransi Tugu on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. Please send your application, resume and recent photograph with subject : ACC 2013 not later than 21 June 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.