PT Huawei Tech Investment - Huawei Technologies is one of the leading players in the global telecom market based in China.Currently, we have over 95,000 employees, of whom more than 46% are devoted to R&D. In addition, 45 of the world’s top 50 operators have chosen Huawei as their cooperator. In 2010, our contract sales reached US$ 26 billion, of which more than 70 % was from international markets, and represented a year-over-year growth rate of over 40%. Together with customers and partners, we endeavor to enrich people's lives through better communications. We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
HR Business Partner
- Perform the full HR spectrum, including the full cycle of recruitment from sourcing, selection, to hiring.
- Capable to provide effective strategies in recruitment process and methodologies
- Able to maintain effectiveness despite tight recruitment schedule
- Hands on with the implementation of performance management and organization development to support the fast on growing business aligning enterprise expansion.
- The incumbent is competent to implement effective practice on total compensation program and reward management.
- Performs expert role in personnel movement and management to facilitate the transformation of face pace changing environment.
- Posses strong advisory & consulting experience to work as change agent to business units
- Bachelor Degree in Psychologym Law, or HR management
- Have at least 5 years working experience in related area
- Familiar with HR Spectrum such as employee/industrial relation, information system, recruitment, and payroll
- Able to converse and write in English is a must, able to converse In Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Envoy aptitude. Proactive, self-driven, team player, and able to work with less supervisory
- Adaptable in dynamic & paced changing with multicultural environment
Senior Legal Counsel
- Providing legal service and support to Indonesia Subsidiary office, when necessary, travel to other country in Asia Pacific will be required.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Participating in contract negotiation
- Providing legal advice for the operation of company including in the project implementation and controlling the relevant risk.
- Handling the legal aspects in complicated sales project with financing arrangement
- Resolving dispute and lawsuit either in court or international arbitration
- Legal research and providing legal training to other departments within company
- Coordinating and liaising with external lawyer to handle the dispute or lawsuit or update/adjustment of the corporate documents of the company
- Coordinating and liaising with customers in the preparation, negotiation and completion of legal documentation with respect to business transaction of the company
- Bachelor Degree in law or Master Degree will be an added value
- Good knowledge of communication law such as company law, contract law, international trade law, dispute resolution law, telecommunication law, IP law, IT law, competition law, criminal law, immigration law, in conterms 2000 and relevant law, etc.
- Good knowledge in areas of law of banking and financing, be familiar with financing facilities especially project finance.
- Have minimum 5 years experience in related area, experience in multinational company will be an added value
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skill with a strong commercial and legal argument
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in mandarin will be an added advantage
- Good team spirit, able to work independently, able to deliver a work within tight deadline, ready to under pressure
- Computer literate.
We offer attractive remuneration package, training opportunity and good career prospect to the right candidates. Interested individuals are highly encouraged to apply on-line. For detailed information & apply online, please refer apply on following link below. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.