MedcoEnergi is the first Indonesian company operating in the oil & gas exploration and production business listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange since 1994. Now, MedcoEnergi has transformed itself from local company to become an energy company operating in Indonesia and overseas, with focus on Oil and Gas, power generation and renewable fuels. The successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) in 1994 supported MedcoEnergi to expand the business into chemical industry which utilized gas reserves from the Tarakan Block. A Joint Operating Management Agreement with Pertamina to operate Pertamina’s methanol plant at Bunyu island, East Kalimantan was then signed in 1997. MedcoEnergi has transformed to become an integrated energy company, with business ranging from the exploration and production of oil and gas on the upstream side, to petrochemical and power generation industry on the downstream site. This has prompted the Company to revitalize itself, through the restatement of its corporate vision and enhancements of corporate culture and values.
MedcoEnergi - PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk , we are inviting dynamic, professional and highly driven people to joint our success team in our vacant positions as:
Safety Engineer Rimau (Palembang) (Code: Rec-SAF)
- A degree (S1) in chemical engineering with IP/Grade above 3 from local reputable university
- Having min 2 years working experience as process engineer/ mechanical engineer/ electrical engineer in oil& gas industry.
- Familiar with oil and gas industry
- Good communication in Indonesia and English both written and spoken
- Achievement driven, Self-integrity, Leadership, and Innovative
- A good team player
Senior Manager of Drilling (Code: Rec-SMDR)
- Responsible for all drilling activities in operated assets comprising engineering, operations and drilling support.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Experience 20 years in drilling and related
- Asia experiences an advantage
- Indonesian Nationality is preferred
Application Implementation Analyst (Code: Rec-AIA)
- Hold minimum bachelor degree (S1) from reputable university, preferably with majoring in Information Systems/IT/Engineering/Finance/Business Admin
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in programming or related position
- Having knowledge of SAP/BPM/Business Application
- Having knowledge of Project Management
- Having knowledge of Business Process (FI/CO/MM/PM/HR)
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong working relationship with Customers, Key Users, Technical Team & Process Owner
- Good interpersonal skills and working attitude
- Good analytical & conceptual thinking
- Fast learner and have a good team work
For detailed information & apply online, please refer official source on following link below. Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae to Human Resources Division at Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job code as your email subject. Closing date: 31 Jul 2013. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.