Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide. We are committed to conducting our business in a responsible manner - ethically, socially and environmentally.
Talisman has extensive interests in Indonesia with production in 2007 of almost 55,000 boe/d which is expected to rise to almost 80,000 boe/d by 2010.
As one of the world s leading energy companies, our search for energy has taken us all over the world, and we are always looking for good people who share our passion for energy. We are looking for individuals to bring their energy to a results oriented and innovative team of industry leaders.
At Talisman, you can expect to go further as part of a team that is driven by a passion for energy and a bias for results. You wilt be competitively compensated and rewarded for your contribution to our success.
A Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS is currently looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
JOB PERTAMINA - TALISMAN JAMBI MERANG is Oil and Gas Operating Joint Venture between PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi and Talisman Energy Inc. It was founded in 1989. The iambi Merang Block consists of 2 fields, Sungai Kenawang and Pulau Gading. Our vision is to become the bestand largest Operating Body in gas production.
Currently we are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
1. SAP HR SUPPORT ANALYST
• Minimum S1 Graduate from reputable University preferred
• Minimum 5 years working experience
• In depth understanding of SAP HR data processes and reporting
• Experience of SAP design an configuration
• Computer literate in MS Word & Excel and other Office Program
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
2. LEGAL CONTRACT
• University degree in Law with studies related to Corporate Law and the Oil and Gas industry (preferable)
• Minimum 7 years experience in oil & gas industry
• PTK 007 Certified
• Fluency in English both spoken and written with good interpersonal and communication skill
• Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office with good correspondence skill and filing management
• Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, effective team player, disciplined, dynamic and good personality.
Interested applicants please send your CV to: email@example.com. Please mention the position applied on the email subject
Closing date: 17 September 2012
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. --- Update :