PT Bank Rabobank International Indonesia (RII) is owned by Rabobank Nederland, the only privately owned bank in the world that is awarded Triple A ratings from both Standard & Poor's and Moody’s. RII is an established Corporate and Commercial wholesale bank focusing primarily on the Food and Agribusiness (F&A), and just recently expanded its businesses to Retail and SME sectors.
Please visit www.rabobank.co.id for more details.
Currently, we are offering an opportunity as below:
Head of Branch Operations Manager
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- Supervise branch operations and administrative activities
- Coordinating with all parts around the bank to provide excellent customer service level and customer satisfaction in branch
- Maintaining best operational risk including CDD and all legal aspects
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
- Good people management and interpersonal skills
- Having experience at least three (3) years as Supervisor in operational banking
- Having good product knowledge and understanding on daily banking operation/service practices
- Having ability to operate Ms. Word and Ms. Excel well
- Good communication skills in both verbal and writing (having proficiency in English is preferred)
Should you are interested in pursuing the opportunity, please send your CV to:email@example.com
Project Manager Officer (Contract Basis)
- PMO role is to oversee and coordinate overall programme's portfolio by setting up governance rules and enforcing it. The program itself consists of several different projects with high degree of complexity. We are looking for a enthusiastic, talented, self motivated, and fast learning person that can be both team player and independently carry out the tasks in the PMO team.
- As an Assistant Manager in the PMO, you are required to help the Project Managers coordinating their work with each other to synchronize with overall programme's plan. You will also take part in controlling risk and issues across the projects, budget management, change management, and regular reporting to top-level management. You will liaise closely with project teams, vendors, and business users to ensure the quality delivery of projects. You shall be excellent in enforcing disciplines and governance to projects. You will get regular updates from all teams, coordinating cross-project cross-functionals meeting, and whenever necessary, to tackle escalated issues and risks.
- Essential skills, experience and knowledge:
- Team player, able to function in a dynamic environment, but can be independent whenever necessary
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and driven personality
- Strong critical thinking, curiosity and willingness to learn
- At least 2 years experience in project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English
- Desirable skills, experience and knowledge:
- Experienced and convenient in an international working environment
- Experienced as Project Manager
- Knowledge of project management methods such as Prince2 or PMBOK
- Education: minimal degree in Business, Economics and/or Information Technology
Should you are interested in pursuing the opportunity, please send your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org --- Update :