ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue - it affects literally everyone, everywhere on the planet. That s why we give all of our people the opportunities they need to make an impact.
ExxonMobil affiliates in Indonesia are now recruiting to join its rapidly expanding team in the country. ExxonMobil offers much more than a career opportunity. With ExxonMobil, you have the ability to positively impact the community, industry and the world’s energy resources. Right now, teams of engineers, scientists and business people are inventing new technologies that will unlock the secrets to the energy systems of tomorrow. Together, we’re finding the answers that will power the dreams of future generations.
TAX MANAGER / TAX ADVISOR
ExxonMobil is currently seeking qualified candidates for Tax Manager / Tax Advisor positions to provide support to the Company’s business by providing counseling and monitoring tax regulations updates. This position will be located in Jakarta in our Upstream Business Services organization.
• Tax Advisory and Planning
- Work closely with business units to identify tax issues.
- Develop and implement tax planning strategies.
- Proactively communicate with Management and business units on tax developments.
• Tax Regulatory Monitoring
- Monitor regulatory developments particularly in the area of tax law relevant to Company’s business.
- Interface with Government and industry groups with respect to tax legislative/regulatory development.
• Tax Compliance
- Interact closely with business unit and service groups to ensure compliance with applicable tax law.
- Manage tax data collection processes to ensure compliance with applicable tax reporting requirement.
- Provide tax analysis relative to tax law and verification of data and other necessary information.
- Provide assistance in the preparation, review, and submission of Company’s tax reports and returns.
• Tax Proceeding
- Manage tax audits and administrative/judicial tax disputes.
- Develop and implement strategies for successful resolutions of tax disputes.
• Leadership and Management (for Tax Manager position)
- Lead, mentor, and develop a professional tax staff.
- Manage departmental activities (budgets, controls, safety, etc.).
- Promote continuous improvement of Tax Department efficiencies and effectiveness.
Employment Type Experienced Professionals
Country or Region Indonesia
CB Office Location Jakarta
Requirements of Candidate Basic
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Law.
• 5-10 years tax and managerial or supervisory experience (for Tax Manager position).
• Minimum of 3 years of experience and some supervisory experience desirable for Tax Advisor position.
• Thorough knowledge of Indonesia tax regulation.
• Having tax advisory, compliance, and litigation backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills with strong English language proficiency.
• Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement creative solutions to complex issues.
• Strong team player with ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
Desirable additional qualifications and attributes
• Having qualification in Tax concentration and Tax Brevets.
• Knowledge of oil and gas industry taxation issues.
• Understanding of financial accounting principles and concepts.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website: www.exxonmobil.co.id/careers, select country / region : Indonesia, Applications close 4 November 2012.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only then-listed candidates will be notified No Individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front tees from the interested job-seekers --- Update :