|Citilink / citilink.co.id|
PT Citilink Indonesia - Citilink is a reputable airline company in Indonesia and operated in low cost airlines business. The Company is a strategic business unit of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, a largest state-owned flag airlines in Indonesia. The Company domiciled in Jakarta and operates 76 daily flights to Batam, Medan, Surabaya, Denpasar, Banjarmasin, Balikpapan, Makassar and Lombok from Citilink's two hubs in Jakarta and Surabaya. Currently, Citilink Indonesia operates 17 aircrafts, including 10 Airbus A320 fleets with 180 seat capacity, 6 Boeing 737-300 fleets with 148 seats capacity, and 1 Boeing 737-400 fleet with 170 seat capacity. In 2012, the Company awaded in Service To Care Award 2012 for Airlines category from Markplus Insight.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Citilink Indonesia is seeking the best candidates to join as position below
- Male, age 30-40 years old
- S1 majoring in Law
- 5 years of working experience as Corporate Legal
- Computer literate min Ms Office Word & Excel
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in maintenance & Management Company Listing
- Preferably have a personality that diligent, conscientious, hardworking, honest, responsible, loyal, disciplined and militant, able to work as a team
- S1 preferably in economics, finance, statistics, mathematics, engineering, operation research, or computer science.
- 2 years of total working experience in an analytically demanding position. 2+ years in Revenue Management, Pricing or other flight/booking systems is a plus.
- Prior experience in Airline Industry. Prior experience in Revenue Management, airline operations or scheduling is a plus
- The candidate must possess good quantitative skills and advanced problem solving capabilitie
For further detail information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.