|Bank BRI / brifotograferclub.com|
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Bank BRI is the largest state-owned commercial banking company in Indonesia. The Company's head office is located in Jakarta and currently operated as the largest bank in Indonesia with the largest office networks. By December 2011, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk operates 7,975 office networks in all over Indonesia. The Bank also managed largest customer accounts with serves more than 36 million customers in all over Indonesia. Bank BRI's major busines is operated in micro banking business segment and by January 2012, cumulative recipient of KUR BRI reached 5.3 million customers with loans worth Rp40.7 trillion. Based on Bank BRI Annual Report 2011, during 2011, the Company posted a net profit of Rp15.09 trillion, growth by 31.52% from Rp11.47 trillion in 2010.
In line with its vision, to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, currently PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following position below :
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI
- S1/S2 from a leading Universities accredited A / B
- For General PPS graduates from the Faculty / Department: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for mathematics, Statistics)
- GPA minimum 3.00 for S1 and for S2 minimum GPA 3:25 with the provisions of GPA S1 min. 3.00
- Age max. 27 years old (S1), and max. 30 years (S2)
- Priority to those who have been registered as a participant PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process
- Not married and wiilling to not married for 1 year since appointed as Permanent Workers BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all work units BRI in Indonesia and abroad
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI been accepted as a participant if the PPS BRI
Program Account Officer (AO) Sales
- S1/S2 education from an accredited university
- Maximum age 30 years oldHaving a minimum of 2 years experience as Account Officer Consumer Credit
- Able to perform financial analysis and credit worthiness
- Mastering in the business and marketing of consumer loans (Mortgage loans, auto loans and clean loan)
- Have high integrity, discipline, leadership, motivation and high sense of responsibility to achieve the target
Program Resident Auditor (RA) BRI
- Min 3 years of working experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group - Auditor, or Internal Auditor in Bank / Financial Institution
- Age under 35 years old
- S1/S2 from reputable universities (PTN/PTS with accredited A or B) majoring in Economics, Law, Engineering, Faculty of Social (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Min GPA 2.75 (S1) and 3.25 (S2)
Fluent in English
Placement in a Branch Office in the whole of Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on the Branch Office within the Office of Inspection unit in the area of origin of applicants.
For further detail information about job requirements and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.