|Bank Danamon / bisnis.com|
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk - Bank Danamon is one of the biggest privately owned banking company in Indonesia. The Company was established in 1956 and formerly known as Bank Kopra Indonesia. In 1976, the Company adopted its current name. The Company domiciled in Jakarta and supported by more than 2,600 branch offices and outlets across Indonesia. In 2011, the Company awarded as the 1st Winner in Mobile Banking Service Excellence Awards 2011 held by Infobank. Based on Bank Danamon Annual Report 2011, for the financial year 2011, the Company booked of Rp3.34 trillion as its Net Profit after Tax (NPAT), 16% higher than the Rp 2.88 trillion achieved in 2010.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following position :
Officer Development Program Operations
- Bachelor or Master degree (any major) with strong academic record, GPA Min. 3.00 (scale of 4.00)
- Maximum Age of 25 for Bachelor an 27 for Master Degree
- Prossess good English communication skill
- Strong leadership potential
- Passion in Banking operations
- Creative mind, resilient attitude, adaption to intense wotk pace and working hours, also eager to take improvement initiative
For further detail information about this program and how to apply, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. Closing date 24 October 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.