|PT Elnusa Tbk / elnusa.co.id|
PT Elnusa Tbk - Elnusa is one of the Indonesia's largest integrated upstream oil and gas services company . The Company was established in 1969 and its major business in Geoscience, Drilling, and Oilfield Services. The Company Domiclied in Jakarta and operates 3 Divisions, 5 subsidiaries, 1 Joint venture rntity, and 1 affiliate company. As of December 2011, the composition shareholders of PT Elnusa Tbk consists of PT Pertamina (Persero) holds 41.1% shares, PT Benakat Petroleum Energy Tbk owned 31.61% shares, and 27.29% shares by public. Based on PT Elnusa Tbk Annual Report 2011, the Company recorded Rp4.7 trillion as its operation revenues in 2011, growth by 12% compared from Rp4.2 trillion in 2010.
In line with its vision, to become a world class and a national pride in oil and gas services total solution so as to provide an optimal investment value to stakeholders, currently PT Elnusa Tbk are seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
Elnusa Recruitment Program 2012 (ERP-2012)
- Min D3 all majors from reputable universities (min accredited B) with GPA min 2.75Fresh Graduate, or a maximum of 1 year work experience
- Maximum age 27 years old in 2012
- Physically and mentally healthy (as evidenced by a health certificate from local hospital).
- Minimal English scores from trusted institution: TOEFL = 450 / IBT = 45 / IELTS = 5.5 / TOEIC = 500 (evidenced by scanning the document attached).
- Having a drug-free letter from the police (attached)
- Having SKCK from the police (attached)
Selection test will be held in following cities: Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, and Yogyakarta. Should you are interested, please submit your application directly through Job Fair followed by PT Elnusa Tbk with the details are as follows:
- Bandung at ITB : 12 - 14 October 2012
- Yogyakarta at UGM: 20 - 21 October 2012
- Surabaya at Universitas Airlangga: 8 - 10 November 2012
For further detail information, please refer official source from PT Elnusa Tbk on following link below. Or submit your complete application with your CV and supporting documents (diploma, academic transcripts, accreditation letters, health certificate, English scores certificate, drug free letters, and SKCK) to : email@example.com (maximum attachment 500 kb) with the subject: ERP2012 (selection cities). Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.