Bank Internasional Indonesia, recognise that the single most important force in our organisation are our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank Group has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees. Join Maybank. Be the Power that moves us in the 21st century.
As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill the following position:
Investment Share Executive
• To aggressively identify new business opportunities and involved in customer and new sales acquisition and planning sales activity campaigns for activation and retention of clients.
• To aggressively sell the Investment Business Model to meet and exceed the targets in terms of business volume.
• To provide a high quality of service to clients of the Bank in order to assist the team deliver the revenue targets in alignment with the business objectives.
• To keep abreast with the product knowledge and market intelligence.
• To be able to work independently with minimal supervision, good time management and initiative in developing and identifying new business opportunities, at the same time maintaining accuracy in all accomplisements.
• A recognized Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent coupled with 1 year of experience in share trading.
• Additional qualification in RIIAM's Diploma in Investment Analysis or Securities Commission's certification in Module 6 and 7 is preferred.
• Sales-driven with reliable clientele base.
• Good knowledge and understanding in equities business.
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
E-mail your application (highlight the position applied in Subject field) together with your latest resume and a recent photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than: 16 November 2012
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. --- Update :