Standard Chartered is focused on being the world’s best international bank, by being the right partner to our customers and attracting and developing the best people to work together across our global network. At Standard Chartered Bank, we employ 73,000 people in 70 markets worldwide.
We offer a world of experience through short-term and long-term cross-border assignments, a multicultural environment and job rotation opportunities across businesses and the functions. Make a real difference at the bank with over 150 years experience in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Apply yourself to be part of our:
Specialist Functions Management Trainee Programme
Deadline: 06 October 2012
- Finance, Group Technology & Operations (GTO) and Risk are specialist functions. They are at the heart of the risk management, operational effectiveness, financial management and control architecture of Standard Chartered
- They maintain strong partnerships with the business and frontline teams, whilst ensuring alignment with the Bank’s strategic intent. The leading role they play in these areas has been a key factor in the success of the Bank.
- The Indonesia Specialist Functions Management Trainee Programme is a 24 month programme designed to equip you with the fundamentals to accelerate your career and attain a leadership position within one of our Specialist Functions, Finance, GTO or Risk
- Undergraduate or post graduate qualification in any discipline, though related disciplines are preferred (e.g. Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance or Computer Science)
- Legal to work in Indonesia
- No more than two year’s work experience
- Fluency in English; second language is considered beneficial
If you're interested, please apply directly to www.standardchartered.com/ExploreYou and Forward your appllication to : firstname.lastname@example.org --- Update :