ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries. As a Production Sharing Contractor for BPMIGAS, we operate many producing and exploration blocks in Indonesia.
To support our expanding operations in Indonesia, ConocoPhillips is looking for talented Indonesian nationals to fill in the following positions:
Senior Manager Operations & Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in engineering,
- 15 years of direct operating experiences in the oil & gas industry;
- 10 years of supervisory experience,
- possess knowledge of A&OI and operations competency requirements of governing codes, standards and laws.
- Bachelor degree in petroleum engineering or equivalent,
- 5 years experience in reservoir simulation,
- hands on with Reservoir Engineering Analysis and Production Engineering Tools
- Bachelor degree in Geosciences,
- 8+ years experience as an exploration and or development geophysicist
- Strong background in geophysical modeling methods.
- Bachelor s degree in Geology or Geophysics, 10 years of direct experience as a petroleum
- Geologist, skills in geomodelling programs.
Please send your application by email to RSCJobFairIndonesiaRecruitment@conocophillips.com not later than October 31st, 2012 --- Update :