Lowongan Kerja PT Danareksa Sekuritas Juni 2012 - Danareksa Securities is one of the Indonesian largest investment companies with stockbroking / securities as its main business. The firm based in Jakarta and operated as a part subsidiary of PT Danareksa (Persero), the Indonesian largest state-owned investment company. The Company product consist of equity capital market, investment banking, dept capital market, retail distribution, and cyber business. Based on Danareksa Annual Report 2010, the Company became the leader in its business with market share of stock underwritting transaction was 63.73 % and 56.88% of market share in bonds underwritting transaction. In 2010, the total value of underwritting transaction made at Indonesia Stock Exchange was Rp29.67 trillion, of which Rp18.9 trillion was derived by Danareksa Sekuritas. In bonds market, the Company posted a value of Rp38.23 trillion.
In line with the growth of its business, currently PT Danareksa Sekuritas invites the best professional people to join as following positions:
Advisory Services Professionals (Code: IB-Advisory)
- Hold minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA min 3.00
- Experienced min 5 years in the field of advisory services in the public accounting firm or a leading financial consultant
- Preferred has a business appraiser certification from the Society of Appraisers Indonesia (Masyarakat Profesi Penilai Indonesia /MAPPI) and / or chartered financial analyst (CFA).
- Have good analytical skills.
- Have the managerial capabilities and multi-tasking.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Mastering in Ms Excel, including Excel-macros for financial modeling.
For further detail information and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview .