|Adaro Energy / adaro.com|
Lowongan Kerja Juni 2012 PT Adaro Energy Tbk - Adaro Group is the largest private-owned integrated coal mining companies in Indonesia. The Company also operated asth 5th largest mining companies in the world. Adaro started its operation in 1992 and since 2008 its shares listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX). PT Adaro Energy Tbk is the largest single site coal mine in the solution hemisphere vertically integrated from pit to port. The Company's mining plants located in Tabalong and Balangan districts, South Kalimantan. Adaro's production recorded 42.2 million tonnes production in 2010 (40.6 million tonnes in 2009). Based on Adaro Annual Report 2010, net sales in 2010 recorded Rp24,689,33 million with Rp40,600,921 million as a total assets in 2010.
In line with its vision, to be a leading Indonesian mining and energy group, currently PT Adaro Energy Tbk invites the best professional peoples to join as following positions :
Organization Development Officer
- Min. Bachelor Degree from Engineering/ Management/ Psychology/ Computer
- 2 years working experience in Organization Development area
- Good analytical skill
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge in Human Resources
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Min. D3 mechanical engineering, physics engineering, or industrial engineering.
- Min. 3 years with related experiences.
- Analytical thinking.
- Good in English.
- Problem solver.
- Good work in team.
- Must have high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be located in Tanjung & Kalsel.
For further detail information about jobs requirements and to apply online in each position above, please refer official source from PT Adaro Energy Tbk on following link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.