Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI Juni 2012 - Bank BRI (PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk) was founded in 1895, during the Dutch colonial period as De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden, on Raden Aria Wirjaatmadja (Jalan Bank Purwokerto). Bank BRI operations were affected by the Japanese occupation during the 1942 to 1945 period of World War II. Bank BRI structure then largely followed government whim, which moved rapidly towards socialism under President Sukarno and then to state authoritarianism under President Suharto. This involved being folded into, and then out of, Bank Indonesia (now the central bank of Indonesia). Bank BRI gained its current name and status in 1992.
Bank BRI operated since 1895 and currently operated with largest network in Indonesia. As of year-end 2011, Bank BRI serves it customers through more than 7,000 offices spreads all over Indonesia, consist of 1 Head Office, 18 Regional Offices, 14 Regional Audit Offices, 424 Branches Offices (including 1 Special Branch and 3 overseas offices), 480 Sub Branch Offices, 4,766 Micro Outlets, 854 Cash Counters, and 1,195 Teras BRI. In line with its vision, to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, currently Bank BRI (PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Tbk) provides the opportunity for potential candidates to join as:
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2012 Bank BRIProgram Pengembangan Staf BRI (PPS BRI)
PPS Umum, PPS Auditor, PS IT
General Requirements Bank BRI Juni 2012:
- S1/ S2 Graduated from reputable university (accreditation A or B) and majoring in:
- PPS Umum - Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS Auditor - Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT - Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA S1 : 2.75 and S2: 3.25 (with GPA S1 : 2.75)
- Max age 27 years old for S1 and 30 years old for S2
- Willing to follow all the selection process
- Not Married and willing to not married in 1 (one) year from appointed as permanent employees
- Willing to be placed around the working area of Bank BRI
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with Bank BRI been accepted as a participant if the PPS Bank BRI
For further detail information about Lowongan Kerja 2012 Bank BRI Tbk requirements and to apply online, please refer official source from CDC UGM on following link below. Registration closed on 8 June 2012 and selection process will held on 11 - 12 Juni 2012 at Bank BRI Job EXPO Surabaya. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.