Lowongan Kerja PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk - Management Trainee, Expert Cured Tire Designer, Quality Measurement Manager
|PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk / gt-tires.com|
PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk - Gajah Tunggal is one of the largest integrated tire manufacturer in Southeast Asia. The Company established in 1951 and began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires. Currently Gajah Tunggal produces and distribute high quality tires for passenger car, SUV's, commercial, off-the-road, industrial and motorcycles. The Company's head office located in Jakarta and supported by 7 manufacturing plants located in Tangerang and Merak Banten. As of year end 2010, Gajah Tunggal employed a total of 11,725 people across its different division, up from 10,988 people in the year before.
In line with its vision, to be a good corporate citizen with solid financial standing, market leadership in Indonesia and established global reputation as manufactururer of quality tires, currently PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
Management Trainee (MT)
- Female or Male
- Bachelor Degree from engineering or related major, with minimum GPA of 2.75
- Fresh Graduate is welcome
- Maximum of age is 26 years old
- Good command in English
- Welcome to be placed at our Factory in Tangerang
- Dynamic and exhibits strong leadership potentials in organizational activities
- A visionary with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Doctor or at least master degree in math or physics or mechanical engineering or experts with strong experience in a similar position
- High skills in simulation computation, interested with highly technical challenges, high energy, leadership, team spirit
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Master of science in mechanics or chemistry or in quality management
- High curiosity, quick-learner, high energy and initiatives.
- Interested in both technical aspects and managerial role
- Both rigor and communication skills are key to succeed in this mission.
- Good command in English is mandatory
For further detail information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Shoud you interested and qualified, please send your application completed with your CV (all in attachment not larger than 500KB) to email : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, latest on 23 June 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.