African Explosive Limited (AEL) is one of the world’s leading suppliers of commercial explosive, initiating system, and blasting service since 1896. AEL is principal developer, manufacturer and supplier of commercial explosive initiating system and blasting services supplying the mining, quarrying and construction markets.
AEL’s commitment to sustained growth in South East Asia highlighted by recent successes in Indonesia will ensure a strong period of growth for the company in the Asia Pacific Region.
We invite highly enthusiastic and qualified people to apply for following positions for our Balikpapan Office:
AREA MANAGER(CODE: MGR - AM)
1. Bachelor Degree in Technical Field/Engineering. Mining engineer is an advantage.
2. At least 10 years of similar industry experience.
3. Hold POM certification. POU preferred.
4. Technical blasting knowledge.
5. Basic mechanical aptitude and chemical understanding.
6. Financial orientation.
7. Good communication skills, in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as the incumbent is required to communicate to management level.
8. Computer literacy.
9. Learning, serving & leading personal that can be a lead by example in the organization.
10. Task & personal oriented.
11. Driving license A.
PROJECT CONTROLLER (CODE: FIN - PC)
1. Bachelor”s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 6 years experience in accounting and auditing with a public accounting firm, but inventory and fixed asset experience in multinational oil/mining industry is preferred.
2. Comprehensive understanding in Management & Financial Accounting, Treasury & Taxation, Inventory & Fixed Assets
3. Have at least 3 years of Oracle, SAP and/or comparable software experience, particularly in the areas of inventory, fixed asset and general ledger modules.
4. Experience in Explosive Industry is an advantage but not requirement.
5. Computer literate, intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
6. Have excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
7. Strong analytical, managerial and organizational skills
8. English spoken & written is preferable
9. Proactive, tenacity, able to work under pressure, good leadership
JUNIOR DRAFTSMAN (CODE: ENG – JDR)
1. Graduate from Technical High School with minimum 3 years experience as a Draftsman for a general steel fabrication & construction company, orD3 Degree, major in Mechanical, Civil or Architecture with 1 year experience as a Draftsman for a general steel fabrication & construction company.
2. Good knowledge in steel structure, steel tank, mechanical equipment commonly used in a small process plant, process piping and civil construction.
3. Minimum can operate AutoCAD2006.
4. Knowledge in code and standards: ASME, ASTM, ANSI, BS will be an advantage.
5. Ability to perform 2D technical drafting and 3D freehand sketch in manual will be an advantage.
6. English speaking and writing skill minimum at intermediate level, better be proven with certificate. Or minimum able to communicate in English.
Please send your application with a comprehensive resume to:
Please put [POSITION CODE – YOUR NAME] as email subject. Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview. --- Update :