Lowongan Kerja Pertamina
PT Pertamina (Persero) or Pertamina is the Indonesian state company in energy business. The Company commenced its operation in 1957 with its main activities are in oil and gas business both in Upstream and Downstrean activiteis. Its Upstream including Exploration, Production of oil, gas and geothermal energy. Its Downstream including refinery business activities, marketing and trading activities. Pertamina also operated in other related business activities both inside and outside the country. Pertamina’s head office is based in Jakarta and supported by 8 Retail Fuel Marketing Region Offices and 7 Refinery Units across Indonesia. In 2006, PT Pertamina (Persero) began transfiguration process to become World Class company. Its transfiguration process will estimated to be completed in 15 years.
In line with its vision, to be world class national energy company, currently PT Pertamina (Persero) invites the best peoples to join as new energy of Pertamina as :
- Auditor – Refinery Internal Audit ( E-REF-IA01 )
- Auditor – Marketing & Trading Internal Audit ( E-M&T-IA01 )
- Auditor – Support Function Internal Audit ( E-SUP-IA01 )
- Auditor – Finance Internal Audit ( E-FIN-IA01 )
- Auditor – Investigation Audit ( E-INV-IA01 )
- Minimal S1 majoring in Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Instrument / Electricity)
- Able to carry out the examination (audit) in a professional manner
- Mastering in norms, codes of conduct and audit techniques and procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Auditor
- Preferred experienced in the field of oil and gas and in Projects
- Preferred who have an Auditor Certification
If you are interested, Please register yourself at :
- Lowongan Kerja Pertamina Closing date 8 October 2012.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like. Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent. If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees
- Job update on 7 June , 2011
- Comments Off