Mead Johnson Nutrition — a global leader in infant and children's nutrition. We are best known for our Enfamil® and Enfalac® families of infant formulas as well as for our regional children's nutritional products, including Enfagrow®, Enfapro®, Enfakid®, EnfaSchool®, and Sustagen® in Asia, and Choco Milk® and Cal-C-Tose® in Mexico and Latin America.
Our company was founded more than 100 years ago — and has been committed from its very beginning to earning the trust of parents and health care professionals by offering scientific evidence of the benefits of our products.
That commitment, driven by the pride and passion of our workforce of approximately 5,300 people, is evident today throughout the world. We manufacture and market more than 70 products in over 50 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, and we operate major manufacturing facilities in every region where we conduct business.
We're currently seeking high caliber talent for the position of
Nutritional Representative Trainee
General Requirements :
1. Graduate (S1) in Nutritional science, Biology, Agriculture or similar
2. Willingness to work in flexible hours & stationed across Indonesia
3. Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications
4. Excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills
5. Ability to work in multi-task and handle pressures and deadlines
6. Has sales and entrepreneur mindset to achieve ambitious company target
1. Utilize promotional materials and nutritional studies to effectively communicate the nutritional and scientific benefits of company’s products to targeted health care professionals
2. Develop strong and sustainable business relationship with our customers (HCP and Hospitals) to ensure preferential usage of Mead Johnson brands, and always work according to MJN compliance standards.
If you meet the qualification above and eager to take the challenge, please email your current CVs with photograph attached not later 10 days from the advertisement date to : email@example.com
All CVs will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews and assessment process --- Update :